An 8-week community education series on understanding and applying positive behavioral strategies
Topics covered in this evening program include:
- Positive discipline techniques
- Difficult behaviors common in children with learning and behavioral challenge.
- Strategies for families with children with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder and related behavior and learning challenges
- Applying strategies in real-life situations
Specific attention will be given to how to apply:
- positive praise and attention
- providing effective directions and transitional warnings
- A home-based token system
- Cognitive-Behavioral approaches to conflict resolution and problem solving with your child
This course is designed for parents of children 6 to 12 years old. The course is for PARENTS ONLY. Childcare is not available.
The cost of the course is $920. Please call 949-824-2343 for enrollment and more information.